How to Make a Necklace or Bracelet Using Viking Wire Knitting
So, you've heard about Viking wire knitting and have wondered what it would be like to give it a try. Why not watch how it's done first and then decide if it is for you or not.
My name is Katherine Walters, aka The Knitted Raven. I'm a wire artist, wire and fiber knitter and jewelry maker. On Ravelry I'm known as Ketdryn.
On my Youtube channel you will find jewelry making and wire knitting tips, tricks and tutorials to help you make beautiful and decorative items for yourself and your home.
If you just want to browse the videos posted, go to: The Knitted Raven on YouTube
If you are interested in learning how to make wire knitted bracelet or necklace (as shown in the picture above), I suggest you look at the following in the Wire Working 101 playlist:
- How to Use Flush Cutters Safely
- How to Make a Wire Wrapped Loop
- How to Make a Wire Wrapped Loop Above a Bead
- How to Make End Caps to Finish a Piece of Viking Wire Knitting
- How to Make a Simple Clasp
- How to Finish Leather Cord for Jewelry Making
- How to Do Viking Wire Knitting
- Putting It All Together: Turning Viking Wire Knitting into Finished Jewelry
The videos run from several minutes to just over twenty minutes in length to help you fit them into your busy day.
If you enjoy the videos, please give them a thumbs up and consider subscribing to my channel so you don't miss future uploads.